19 Mayıs 2011 Perşembe

How I lost my moobs

I was anxious to get rid of my man boobs. I had lived with man boobs the first 31 years of my life and I was fed up. That was a long time.



I would have been more than happy if someone told me how to get rid of my male breasts before. It would have made me so happy.



Feel like you’re alone? There are studies that show that almost half of the male population on earth deals with man boobs to some degree. Fact is it is hard to believe this, because all you see is the guys with the flat chest.



Do you think that the guys with moobs are showing their fatty chest around? Do you?



I have had fatty boobs all of my life. Not huge amounts, though. I mean, I didn't need a brassiere or anything but my boobs were definitely noticeable . I had always had a little overweight. One fine day, it’ll go away, I thought. But it didn’t.



My fatty chest made me sit on the “sideline of life”. Days at the beach? I always avoided these like the plague. “Stay overnight parties”? I made darn sure I was “too busy” for them. For most teens, days at the pool brought laughter and excitement – not for me.



It brought drudgery, I was a sad guy, so embarrassed and self-conscious, always wearing shirts that were too big, always hiding. ”I don’t feel well”, that's why I'm leaving my shirt on etc.



No, those were not happy days. And I thought all this would end when I got older, but it didn't.



I still had my man boobs and I couldn't get rid of them.



The other day, I was looking at the pictures of back then, and these photos brought back bad memories.



I went on the hunt. I looked at every site on 'losing man boobs'. There were lots of results, but no nothing promised to work.



But I was convinced that there had to be something that worked.



I ordered a couple of ebooks and courses. I turned to forums to chat with others to find out a solution to lose my boobs.



But that was all crap. Then I learned about a course that I downloaded from the Internet. I was reading it in minutes. All the rest were scams but this one seemed to work.



This ebook was so popular it could do without much advertising.



In a few weeks, I lost my weight. If you want to lose your moobs, it's not just about diet but also about exercise. You won't find any extremes, only solutions. Want to learn more about this fantastic ebook? Check it out here: Lose your male breasts.



Hope this helps... I'll see you at the beach...which is now fun for me, too.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder